Not so hungry - Day 3

Official HCG Diet - June 13, 2011

On this morning I got on the scale and I weighed myself and ouch! Over the 2 day load, I'd gained 4 pounds. Up to 198 from 194. This sucks. Talk about demotivational. But that's ok, the diet says you can lose 1-2 pounds a day and I can have that off in 2 or 3 days.

My amazingly fantastic boyfriend made my food for me and off to work I went.

On the diet, you're allowed to have 2 servings of protein, 2 servings of fruits, and 2 servings of vegetables and from that, they have a specific list of what proteins, fruits, and veggies you can have. You're not allowed to cook the meat in oil and you can use seasonings as long as they don't contain sugar. You take the HCG drops before you eat but you can't have anything to eat or drink 10 minutes before or after you take the drops.

For breakfast I had a handful of strawberries and they were so good.
For lunch I had chicken on a bed of lettuce and an orange as a snack
For dinner my boyfriend made me a 3 ounce steak with some asparagus.

I'd say overall I ate really well and I wasn't as hungry as I thought I'd be. I decided to use sparkpeople.com
as a calorie tracker because not only are you watching what you eat, you're also watching how many calories you're consuming.I consumed 437 calories and for such a small amount, I wasn't that hungry. But I also have to drink a ton of water on the diet so that probably helped with the hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment