Wow, this is easy - Days 1 and 2

Diet Started June 11, 2011 

I had been doing a lot of research on HCG and I finally decided to bite the bullet and order a bottle. I found a fair price on www.hcg1234.com and I placed my order and waited for it to come in the mail. After I got my bottle of HCG drops in the mail I decided I was going to wait a bit to start it out. I said I was going to hit the gym and watch what I eat before my vacation. Well time passed and I got busy and the 20 pounds that I said I was going to drop before my vacation weren't going anywhere.
I asked my boyfriend if he would cook for me and help me with the diet and he agreed. After reading the booklet included with my HCG I found out that you have 2 load days before starting the actual "diet" of 500 calories per day. So I overindulged. I ate everything that was put in front of me. I thought  "Wow, this is easy" But then the backup thought to that was "Is this my last meal? Do they let you overindulge because you have to say goodbye to all theses good foods?" Oh boy, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment